Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) Coming Soon With 3,300 mAh Battery And 3GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)
South Korean Smartphone company Samsung’s going to launch its new Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) in India soon. Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) is the successor of Samsung Galaxy A8 launched in 2015 at Rs. 32,500. But don’t worry guys, Galaxy A8 (2016) may be released at lower rates and expected to be released this year. Galaxy A8 (2016) have been released in South Korea last month at a price of $583. This device is clearly average on technical specifications as per price tag on it.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) Specifications :
- Galaxy A8 (2016) is powered by powerful Octa-core Exynos 7420 Octa processor. The CPU of Galaxy A8 (2016) holds four high performance 2.1 GHz Cortex A57 cores and four mid performer 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 cores working with Mali-T760MP8 GPU.
- Galaxy A8 (2016) comes with larger screen size of 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Its multitouch screen comes with approx. 386 ppi pixel density, which gives you best user interaction with the device. Its weight is approx. 182 g or 6.42 oz.
- This android device initially comes with Android OS v6.0.1 Marshmallow and 32/64 GB internal memory run by 3 GB RAM on board. You can also upgrade the storage by inserting a microSD card of up to 256 GB in the dedicated slot available on the device.
- Talking about camera feature of Galaxy A8 (2016) , it comes with 16 MP primary camera with LED flash. Although picture quality of this device is very high and especially its autofocus and face detection feature clicks you the accurate picture. In Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016), 16 MP camera comes with 1080p@30fps video recording features. So you don’t have to look for any other camera device to capture a moment with HD quality. It’s selfie camera, 8 MP also comes with 1080p video recording feature and can give you an awesome quality selfie image.
Connectivity And Availability
- Coming to networking specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016), it supports all 2G/3G/4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE. It comes with Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band , wi-fi direct, hotspot and Bluetooth v4.2. It can also communicate on NFC and microUSB v2.0. FM radio and GPS features are also there.
- But what everyone wants on their device necessarily is its battery backup, so don’t worry guys Galaxy A8 holds a powerful non-removable Li-Ion battery of 3,300 mAh. It will work average on 3G/4G networks, but perform good on 2G calling and music play.
- Its Fingerprint sensor works so accurate that you can lock/unlock your device within milliseconds and it will protect your device from any unwanted touch. Just configure your fingers on it and play.
- Galaxy A8 (2016) is available in three different colors in the market: Pearl White, Midnight Black and Champagne Gold one. It has been released in South Korean market at $583 and coming soon in Indian market at very affordable prices.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)